Opening of the gallery - Otvaranje Galerije

Here are few photos from this weekend. It was the opening of the gallery Lind&James. There I have few of my Art works on display and for sale. I was glad that I had an opportunity to show something that most of galleries here don't have.
Evo i fotografija sa izlozbe koja je bila proteklog vikenda u galeriji Lind&James. Tu imam nekoliko svojih radova na izlaganju i na prodaju. Jako mi je bilo drago sto sam imala priliku da im prikazem nesto sto vecina Danskih galerija nema.

10 comments:

Iiiii said...

Svaka cast, super izgledas i ti i slike:)))!!! Cestitam!

Nomad said...

Hvala hvala puno :) :)

Миррослав Б Душанић said...

Gratulation!

CurlyJo said...

I am beaming with pride from the other side of the world...
CONGRATS MIRA you deserve it!!!

Juliánna said...

How wonderful, Mira! And how proud I am to know you! I love the colours, so rich and bright. And is it painted on wood board or canvas?

Nomad said...

@Miro hvala puno :)

@Curly Jo, thanks it's was a lot of hard work, but it was worth it.

@Julianna, thank you and yes one is painted on old wood table and the other on old wood floor. (see my posts bellow).

Вера said...

Sve cestitke,ti sjajno izgledas!Samo napred!

Nomad said...

Hvala Vera na cestitkama i na komplimentu, pokusavam da sto manje kuvam ;) Sad cu da napravim koh, hahaha

emo_serpica said...

Iskrene čestitke sa željama da ih bude i više...

Тања said...

raskošne su!

 

Flickr Photostream

Meet The Author